Re: Feature: temporary materialized views - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitar
Subject Re: Feature: temporary materialized views
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I just want to make sure if I understand correctly. But my initial
proposal/patch is currently waiting first for all patches for the
refactoring to happen, which are done by amazing Andreas? This sounds
good to me and I see a lot of progress/work has been done and I am OK
with waiting. Please ping me explicitly if there will be anything I am
expected to do at any point in time.

And just to make sure, these current patches are doing just
refactoring but are not also introducing temporary materialized views
yet? Or is that also done in patches made by Andreas?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m