Re: PGAdmin IV in Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PGAdmin IV in Firefox
Date
Re: PGAdmin IV in Firefox  (Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

The old PGAdmins run in normal executable.
The last version is visible in my browser (Firefox).

Is there a way to restore it as normal exe?
​No, with version3.0 onwards pgAdmin4 will be using deafult browser from user system in order to execute.​

Sometimes it have side effects.
1.) I didn't see it separated, I need to find in FF tabs.
​You can detach the browser tab.​

2.) Many right clicks are handled by FF.
​Can you provide some more details on this?​

3.) The closing of the tab gives me confirmation dialog, but after it didn't ask for save query SQL content.
​You mean when you close the browser itself?​

Thank you for the answer.

dd