Re: PGAdmin IV in Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Durumdara
Subject Re: PGAdmin IV in Firefox
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

2.) Many right clicks are handled by FF.
​Can you provide some more details on this?​

As Jan wrote it. I clicked somewhere, for example Query Tool's grid, right click on it, and then the browser's local menu appears.

3.) The closing of the tab gives me confirmation dialog, but after it didn't ask for save query SQL content.
​You mean when you close the browser itself?​

Not the whole browser, only the tab. The browser asks for closing, I say yes, but then the PA4 don't ask me about opened Query tool windows (to save them or not).

Thanks
   dd