Re: A small tweak to some comments for PartitionKeyData - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: A small tweak to some comments for PartitionKeyData
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 25 October 2018 at 16:46, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> +                                                                * key, one for each zero-valued partattrs */
>
> How about: for each zero-valued member of partattrs?

Aren't arrays made up of elements?   I did have "element" on the end,
but I didn't think it was worth having the extra line caused by the 80
line length limit, so I deleted it.

Seems "element" is mentioned 73 times in [1], but "member" does not
get a mention.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Array_data_structure