Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM, bobt_1234 <Rthompson@sutron.com> wrote:
Is there something I'm doing wrong?  How can I view my postgreSQL tables
from a SQL Developer connection?

Please do a Google Search for "sql developer postgresql"

The very first post is a Stack Overflow question on this very same topic.  I didn't read it.  There seem to be other potentially informative results.

You are more likely to find a SQL Developer that happens to use PostgreSQL (as well) as opposed to a PostgreSQL person who happens to use SQL Developer.  IOW, other forums are more likely to yield fruit.

David J.