Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From bobt_1234
Subject Re: Cannot view tables when connecting to PostgreSQL from SQL Developer
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks, but I poked around and finally figured it out.

When you connect to a database, it creates a node for that database with all
of the objects listed.  The TABLES node under this tree has nothing in it.

You have to view the TABLES node under "public" under the root database
folder.  It has all of the tables in it.

Thanks again.  I hope this helps some other novices.