Re: Terminate the idle sessions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Terminate the idle sessions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 5:02 PM kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:
No one have any comments, patch tester says OK, and I think this works well.
I changed status to "Ready for Committer."
Some proof-reading:

v8-0001

Documentation:

My suggestion wasn't taken for the first note paragraph (review/author disagreement) and the current has the following issues:

"if you use some connection-pooling" software doesn't need the word "some"
Don't substitute "pg" for the name of the product, PostgreSQL.
The word "used" is a more stylistic dislike, but "connected to using postgres_fdw" would be a better choice IMO.

Code (minor, but if you are in there anyway):

(5) turn off ... timeout (there are now two, timeouts should be plural)

v8-0002 - No suggestions

David J.