Re: postgis - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: postgis
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 9:16 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 7/20/22 08:55, David G. Johnston wrote:

> That is what I found, and nowhere on the web can I find confirmation of
> the existence of the package:
>
> 3.0.3+dfsg-2.pgdg+1

https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgis/

See my most recent reply to Marc on how to get at it.

Right, I vaguely knew how to get at it while at the Linux terminal, wasn't my point.

That does confirm that two releases are for sure missing and I'm doubting the 3.0.6 release from yesterday will ever be published as well.

The fact that the package is "-postgis-3" and not "-postgis-3.0" is why I say the packaging doesn't understand the project's versioning system.

David J.