Re: [GENERAL] How to ALTER EXTENSION name OWNER TO new_owner ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to ALTER EXTENSION name OWNER TO new_owner ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm am wondering whether "REASSIGNED OWNED" needs fixing as well

Possibly, but as the op is on 9.3, it is not available to him.

​You should check the docs again...​

I would also argue that since "OWNER TO new_owner" is available in all other ALTER object statements, it is an omission and should be
included for extenstions as well..

​As am I, but omission or not I don't recall that we've ever back-patched new SQL grammar.

David J.