Re: [DOCS] About installation of binary - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: [DOCS] About installation of binary
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Echizenya, Noriyuki <echizenya.noriy@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:

For that reason I have looked up below for the source code download destination.
https://www.postgresql.org/download/

The installation binaries are also released in the link in addition to the source code.
I would like to propose to be a link to the source,

There is one...

or to mention the installation procedure of the binary to "1.1. Installation".

The groups that provide binaries document their installation procedures.  The core project doesn't control, and thus does not document, those procedures.

David J.