[DOCS] About installation of binary - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Echizenya, Noriyuki
Subject [DOCS] About installation of binary
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi folks,
I am a beginner of PostgreSQL. I installed PostgreSQL 9.6 with the following installation manual.
Could you please teach me on how to install it from binaries.
PostgreSQL 9.6.5 Documentation: https://www.postgresql.jp/document/9.6/html/tutorial-install.html

I referred to the following description of the manual.
1.1 Installation
"If you are installing PostgreSQL yourself, then refer to this guide when the installation is complete. Be sure to
followclosely the section about setting up the appropriate environment variables."

For that reason I have looked up below for the source code download destination.
https://www.postgresql.org/download/

The installation binaries are also released in the link in addition to the source code.
I would like to propose to be a link to the source, or to mention the installation procedure of the binary to "1.1.
Installation".

Best regards,
Noriyuki