Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Johnston
Subject Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-general

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 11/09/2014 10:14 AM, David G Johnston wrote:
Adrian Klaver-4 wrote
Thank you for all comments and suggestions.

More comments/suggestions will have to wait until the missing pieces are
filled in.

I read most of these mailing list emails via Nabble and the pieces you show
as missing are present in what I am reading.  If I go to reply and quote the
original message the missing sections are sour rounded by "raw" tags.

Hmm, is there a way to make Nabble aware of this and fix it?

Looking at the official mailing list archive these sections are missing
there.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

I don't know how the OP sent the original e-mail but since I could read the problem areas the question is why other e-mail clients aren't seeing them...