Re: Best open source monitoring tools for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Licio Matos
Subject Re: Best open source monitoring tools for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Edward,

Take a look at PMM from percona.

Em sex., 14 de out. de 2022 às 21:13, Edward J. Sabol <edwardjsabol@gmail.com> escreveu:
On Oct 14, 2022, at 11:44 AM, Sbob <sbob@quadratum-braccas.com> wrote:
> I'm wanting to find a good open source monitoring & alerting tool for PostgreSQL, it needs to have near real time alerting so tools like PG Badger / PGCLUU are out.  What are you all using?

check_postgres is great if you have a Nagios (or compatible alternative like Icinga) monitoring system. Even if you don't, you could use it with cron pretty easily, I imagine.

https://bucardo.org/check_postgres/
https://github.com/bucardo/check_postgres

Later,
Ed