Re: pg_restore multiple --function options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: pg_restore multiple --function options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> Assuming no objections, I'll apply the attached patch to 9.3 and master
> later tonight.

Just a little stylistic nitpick: could we pluralize the --help outputs
for the modified options so that they make clear that multiple
specifications are supported. E.g. "restore named index(es)" instead
of just "restore named index". The last round of such changes tried to
make such --help tweaks, it would be nice to keep 'em consistent.

Josh