Re: Tunning Server 9.1. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Periko Support
Subject Re: Tunning Server 9.1.
Date
List pgsql-general
This was my message:

 PDT FATAL:  remaining connection slots are reserved for
non-replication superuser connections

Reading about, some points to max_connections because we have increase
users on the network, I tought has sense.

In 2 weeks will upgrade to ubuntu 14+psql 9.3

The docs say 25% of the memory, them I put there 18GB increasing
kernel settings.

Now need to support this version, on 9.3 this settings changes?

Thanks.