Re: pg_hba.conf : bad entry for ADDRESS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From arnaud gaboury
Subject Re: pg_hba.conf : bad entry for ADDRESS
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Francisco Olarte
<folarte@peoplecall.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM, arnaud gaboury
> <arnaud.gaboury@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Are you sure your file name is correct and it is really used by postgres?
>> I think so as another service (Postfix) is running and working.
>
> It has nothing to do with it, except if postfix is using postgres.
YEs is has to do as postfix use postgress. So as postfix is working
well, I can suspect postgres is reading correctly pg_hba.conf.

>> How can I verify ?
>
> If you used hab, it is wrong,
I said it was a typo

if you used hba, consult the docs for
> your version & os and check.

Thank you for the tip.

Btw, if you have read the whole thread you would know my issue is solved

--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx