Re: Fix an incorrect statement for failover option in alter_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From shveta malik
Subject Re: Fix an incorrect statement for failover option in alter_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 10:43 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The documentation incorrectly stated that users cannot alter subscription's
> failover option when two-phase commit is enabled.
>
> When writing this doc, I only wanted to mention we cannot execute ALTER SUB SET
> (failover) in a transaction block, but I missed the following statement for
> two-phase commit which causes the incorrect understanding. Here is a small
> patch to fix it.

The patch looks good to me except there is repetition of commands in
both the lines now. But I could not think of  a better way. So I think
it is okay to have this way.

thanks
Shveta