Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From shveta malik
Subject Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 3:31 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> Hi,
>

> Please find the attached v46 patch having changes for the above review
> comments and your test review comments and Shveta's review comments.

Thanks for addressing comments.

Is there a reason that we don't support this invalidation on hot
standby for non-synced slots? Shouldn't we support this time-based
invalidation there too just like other invalidations?

thanks
Shveta