Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Young
Subject Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Date
Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
You got no knowledge about "client applications".
What you said is your assumption.
Without knowledge, you should consider them equivalent.
PG got no priority.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 16:03, Heikki Linnakangas