Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Valeria Kaplan
Subject Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Justin,

I was able to log in and don't have an email with either of those domains, so pretty sure it is open for all.
There are close to 10k people on it, I doubt they all have emails with those domains.

Valeria

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 11:33 AM Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 2020-12-08 21:19, Valeria Kaplan wrote:
> Hi Sasi,
>
> Thank you for reaching out.
>
> You will need to either contact individual companies that provide
> PostgreSQL services (you can google them or take a look here:
> https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/) or you can
> also
> reach out to the community through Slack (postgresteam.slack.com) or
> Telegram (https://t.me/pg_sql) channels where individual consultants
> might
> be able to help.

Looking at that Community Slack just now, it seems to only allow logins
by people with specific domains as their email address:

   * omniti.com
   * wingspan.com
   * getchef.com
   * pgexperts.com
   * citusdata.com
   * 8kdata.com
   * peoplecall.com
   * enterprisedb.com
   * nabancard.com
   * 2ndquadrant.com
   * circonus.com
   * postgrespro.ru
   * openscg.com

Guessing it's not (yet?) a channel for general contact from Community
members?

+ Justin