Re: [SQL] Regarding postgres client on windows - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Steve Midgley
Subject Re: [SQL] Regarding postgres client on windows
Date
List pgsql-odbc
If you're referring to the psql command line client, I believe on Windows you can run the server installer but select only to install client apps during installation, and you'll get all the right libraries and executables but not the server itself. I haven't done it in a while so the installer might have changed.. HTH

Steve