postgresql.conf file goes missing everytime I restart postgres DB server. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From arnab biswas
Subject postgresql.conf file goes missing everytime I restart postgres DB server.
Date
Re: postgresql.conf file goes missing everytime I restart postgres DB server.  (Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am trying to setup postgresql bdr 9.4. I have to do regular restart of DB server after doing changes in postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf. After restart the postgresql.conf file does not load. It gives the following error:

/var/lib/postgresql/9.4/main/postgresql.conf not found

I could not find any solution to this issue. Requesting your kind reply to this issue.

Regards,

ARNAB BISWAS
MOB: 7064342437
PRN: 18030241056