Rackspace to RDS using DMS (Postgres 9.2) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick B
Subject Rackspace to RDS using DMS (Postgres 9.2)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi guys, I posted this question on the ADMIN list but will post here as well so more people can comment...
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJNY3it_AfxJhmwMHtpiAbHG47GS5rJOAUgfHw%2BGm5OXCbUm7w%40mail.gmail.com

I've got a 2.3TB Database running at Rackspace... We'll be migrating it to RDS PostgreSQL 9.5 very soon...

We already have an EC2 Instance at Amazon running PostgreSQL 9.2 as streaming replication from Rackspace.

I'll have to upgrade the version of Postgres on that instance before start using DMS service.

Question:
Has anybody ever used that service? I'm just trying to find out how much time it will take to perform the migration...

Thanks!
Patrick