Re: Training approval policy on pg.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

>> > Platinum Sponsor?  What is that?
>> >

>> To date, we haven't tied approval polices to sponsor levels.  I wouldn't
>> be opposed to doing so, but it's not our current policy.
>
> Wow, we actually give metal designations for community sponsors:

[...]
> I also agree that tying things to sponsorship might
> cause problems.

mmm... we have done it before...
and no, i don't think that showing some kind of preference for those
showing commitment with the project is bad.

anyway, my suggestion (5 per month, 15 per quarter) wasn't tied to
sponsorship... only my comment, about how low that value is, was

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación