Re: Regarding varchar max length in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Durgamahesh Manne
Subject Re: Regarding varchar max length in postgres
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 9:52 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 10/15/18 8:56 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

>   I request you all community members to provide built in bdr v3 version
> replication for public as multimaster replication is on high priority
> against other dbms

BDR v3 is third party extension from 2ndQuadrant, it is not community
code. Elements of it have found there into the community code as logical
replication, but that is as far as it has gotten. You will need to take
this up with 2ndQuadrant.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com