Re: [GENERAL] Timezone locale consistency for functional indexes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Olav Gjerde
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Timezone locale consistency for functional indexes
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Timezone locale consistency for functional indexes  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
I figured out the issue, it was as simple as some developers used the
default in Java's Hibernate which created the timestamp columns
without time zone.

Anyway I guess this is the correct approach that also take summer time
into consideration? And using the immutable function wrapper is wrong?

--
Kind Regards / Med Vennlig Hilsen

Olav Grønås Gjerde

BackupBay Gjerde