Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
Date
Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Hamid,

> There are failures for multiple files including the one given below:

Thanks for letting us know. There was a little conflict in
src/backend/replication/logical/worker.c since the message format has
changed. Nothing particularly awful.

Here is the rebased patchset.

> These patches look ready to me, including the SLRU tests.

> To encourage committers to take that next step, let's have a
> democratic vote on moving this forwards: +1 from me.

Thanks, Simon. Not 100% sure who exactly is invited to vote, but just
in case here is +1 from me. These patches were "Ready for Committer"
for several months now and are unlikely to get any better. So I
suggest we merge them.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev