Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Don Parris
Subject Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I am a CharLUG member and presenting on the ltree add-on module at SELF.

If there's a PostgreSQL booth, maybe I can split time between CharLUG & PostgreSQL?

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

On May 3, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Neither of us will be at SELF.

I'd better be at SELF; I have a talk there. :)

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com