Re: Who is pgFoundery administrator? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Who is pgFoundery administrator?
Date
Re: Who is pgFoundery administrator?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:37 AM, KONDO Mitsumasa
<kondo.mitsumasa@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to submit new project in pgFoundery project.
>
> I submitted new project which is WAL archive copy tool with directIO method in
> pgFoundery homepage 2 weeks ago, but it does not have approved and responded at
> all:-(
>
> Who is pgFoundery administrator or board member now? I would like to send e-mail
> them. At least, it does not have information and support page in pgFoundery homepage.

I have not been able to get in contact with Marc either to help
resolve a mailing list administration issue.  Github is nice, but a
lot of projects are still hosted on pgfoundry and it kind of sucks to
be forced to move on this basis.

merlin