Re: Postgresql Query - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Postgresql Query
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:03 AM Bansal, Abhishek (Abhishek)
<bansal7@avaya.com> wrote:

> Hi, Merlin,
> Thank you for the update
>
> Ok so there seems now no procedure, either complex, to restore the emptied files?
> Would you like me to recommend few courses for PostgreSQL databases that will really help us understanding it better
andnevertheless the troubleshooting  steps?

As you've described the situation, the data is gone.  This is not
really a database problem; you emptied the files by hand.   As it
relates to training, it seems like you need some.  There are a lot of
very good free resources online but you may also want to read a book
or two.

merlin