Re: PGDOCS - Logical replication GUCs - added some xrefs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: PGDOCS - Logical replication GUCs - added some xrefs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 9:23 PM Peter Eisentraut

> Your patch moves the description of the subscriber-related configuration
> parameters from config.sgml to logical-replication.sgml.  But
> config.sgml is supposed to contain *all* configuration parameters.  If
> we're going to start splitting this up and moving things around then
> we'd need a more comprehensive plan than this individual patch.  (I'm
> not suggesting that we actually do this.)

OK, thanks for the information.

This v5 patch now only adds some previously missing cross-references
and tidies the Chapter 31.10 "Configuration Settings" section.
Meanwhile, the Subscriber GUC descriptions are left on the
config.sgml, where you said they are supposed to be.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia