Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 2:04 PM Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
<kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Dear Peter,
>
> Thank you for reviewing. PSA new version.

v4-0001 LGTM

> > ////////
> > v3-0002
> > ////////
> >

> > 2.2 doc/src/sgml/logical-replication.sgml (31.6. Restrictions)
> >
> > Publications can also specify that changes are to be replicated using
> > the identity and schema of the partitioned root table instead of that
> > of the individual leaf partitions in which the changes actually
> > originate (see CREATE PUBLICATION).
> >
> > ~
> >
> > Maybe that text can be changed now to say something like "(see
> > publish_via_partition_root parameter of CREATE PUBLICATION)” -- so
> > only the parameter part has the link, not the CREATE PUBLICATION part.
>
> Seems better, added.

-     originate (see <link
linkend="sql-createpublication"><command>CREATE
PUBLICATION</command></link>).
+     originate (see <link
+     of <command>CREATE PUBLICATION</command>).

Hmm, my above-suggested wording was “publish_via_partition_root
parameter “ but it seems you (accidentally?) omitted the word
“parameter”.

Otherwise, the patch v4-0002 also LGTM

------
Kind Regards,