Re: is the oracle client supposed to be owned by postgres or root? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Muhammad Waqas
Subject Re: is the oracle client supposed to be owned by postgres or root?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Oracle Binaries and Oracle Database file should by own by oracle user and oinstall group.

First you have to migrate objects from oracle to postgresql, In which you can use ora2pg tool.and then migrate data.