Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Milwaukee User Group - Mailing list pgsql-www

From gabrielle
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Milwaukee User Group
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
On Feb 10, 2014, at 6:06 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
It or the actual name desired, BrewPUB , makes complete sense to me. From someone who has downed their fair share of Milwaukee brewed beers.

+1

As the number of groups grow, I'm happy to have local organizers use some imagination.
+1 to both sentiments.

Personally I would prefer to stick with the "PUG" standard, but in the case of Milwaukee, given they already have "PUG" taken for a popular tech group, I think creativity should win out and we should go with BrewPUB (though we will have to hold them to a higher standard on beverages served at meetups), so +1 with that.

...and this one, as well.

gabrielle