Re: Need a "What's New in 9.4 Wiki Page" - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Need a "What's New in 9.4 Wiki Page"
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Is it ok if I start organising the way I proposed it last month? (devs and ops)?

Thanks
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
 gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
Nope, this feature has been committed for 9.4:
commit 36da3cfb457b77a55582f68208d815f11ac1399e
Author: Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>
Date:   Thu Dec 12 10:53:20 2013 +0000

​Such a relief! I am really looking forward to this feature! :-)​
​I found replication_slots useful too and I guess it will be more important given that we can have time-delayed standby (otherwise calculating wal_keep_segment could have been a real pain).

The wiki page is simply not really complete...

​I would be happy to contribute in any possible way :-)

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment