GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joseph Ho
Subject GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I am Joseph Ho, a senior at Dr Norman Bethune Collegiate Institute interested in going into computer science. I am interested in working to create and improve the website for pgjdbc during GSoC 2022.

I am wondering how the draft proposal should be made. Will I need to submit a web design of the new and improved website or will I need to submit something else? Also, am I able to use a web framework of my choice or is there one that you prefer that we use?

Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you!

Regards,
Joseph.