Re: GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: GSoC: New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joseph

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 17:49, Joseph Ho <josephho678@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am Joseph Ho, a senior at Dr Norman Bethune Collegiate Institute interested in going into computer science. I am interested in working to create and improve the website for pgjdbc during GSoC 2022.

I am wondering how the draft proposal should be made. Will I need to submit a web design of the new and improved website or will I need to submit something else? Also, am I able to use a web framework of my choice or is there one that you prefer that we use?

You should register on the GSoC site Contributor Registration | Google Summer of Code

The draft proposal can just be a document at this point which outlines your ideas

Currently the site is built using Jekyll, and I see no good reason to change. What I am looking for is to update the version of Jekyll to latest
and make the site cleaner with a new design.

You should be aware that proposals have to be in by the 19th of April

Regards,

Dave