Re: pgsql: Add missing index terms for replication commands in the document - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: pgsql: Add missing index terms for replication commands in the document
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Fujii Masao <fujii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Add missing index terms for replication commands in the document.
>>
>> Previously only CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT was exposed as an index term.
>> That's odd and there is no reason not to add index terms for other
>> replication commands.
> Wouldn't it be worth back-patching more a lighter patch for
> BASE_BACKUP, START_REPLICATION and TIMELINE_HISTORY and
> IDENTIFY_SYSTEM?

I don't feel inclined to do that because it's not a bug fix.
I have no objection if many people want that, though...

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao