replication commands and index terms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject replication commands and index terms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I found that only CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT of replication commands
is exposed as an index term in the document. Is this intentional?
If not, for the consistency, I think that we should either expose other
replication commands also as index terms, or remove
CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT from the index. Thought?

Since I sometimes try to search the replication command in the index,
I'd feel inclined to expose all those commands as index terms...

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao