Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard Greenwood
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4?
Date
In response to Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4?  (Patrick Headley <pheadley@linxco-inc.com>)
Responses Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4?  (Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>)
Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4?  (Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Like is this a charade? Am I hallucinating? Are computer professionals still using MS Windows?