Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Chethana Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I am attaching the patch that is requested and also a short note on "How to resize images for documentation".

Applicable for popups only -
1. First of all, the total display screenshot size should be 2560 × 1600
2. As expected the popup area alone to be cropped
3. Then reduced it by 55% value

Regards,
Chethana kumar