Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied with minor changes to the description strings for the options.

Chethana, could you please send me an update of the appropriate image from this patch (with my changed strings), and send a short howto on creating the images properly, including the specs for them please? I'll incorporate that into the docs, which should make it easier for us all to update the screenshots in the future.

Thanks!