Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest app via e-mail? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest app via e-mail?
Date
List pgsql-www
I posted a fix for a bug, discussed in this thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/151608914608.25640.2144132915573008595.pgcf%40coridan.postgresql.org#151608914608.25640.2144132915573008595.pgcf@coridan.postgresql.org

Aleksandr Parfenov posted a review via the commitfest app
(151608914608.25640.2144132915573008595.pgcf@coridan.postgresql.org).
I never got an e-mail with his review (I only received the general
notification e-mail concerning the patch being marked "ready for
committer").

This smells like a bug to me, because I can find other such reviews
for other patches. If I had to guess, I'd say that this has something
to do with cross posting between pgsql-hackers and pgsql-bugs. Does
any better informed person have a view on this?

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan