Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby with minRecoveryPoint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby with minRecoveryPoint
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 12:22 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 01:16:14PM +0300, Arthur Zakirov wrote:
> > On my environment installcheck passes as well as check. Also I ran tests
> > with reverted c186ba13, 016_min_consistency.pl doesn't pass as expected.

Seems like there might be a problem either caused by or detected by
016_min_consistency.pl on piculet:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=piculet&dt=2019-03-23%2022%3A28%3A59

--
Peter Geoghegan