[pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
I would like to make amcheck available in the pgdg apt repo, in order
to target earlier PostgreSQL versions. It's available as a contrib
extension for v10 already, but there is no reason why it cannot be
used on earlier versions. The Github version has the ability to build
deb packages already:

https://github.com/petergeoghegan/amcheck

I'll also want to make available the enhancement that is proposed for
Postgres 11, from the current commitfest [1]. So, the goal will be to
target Postgres 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, and 10 - v10 will not have an enhanced
version, which I believe adds significantly more value.

Is there an acceptance process? How can I get the ball rolling on that?

Thanks

Peter Geoghegan