Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 11:29 AM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> The recently submitted patch already contains a short paragraph for each of these, but not a warning box.  Should I
reformatthose as warning boxes?  I don't know the current thinking on the appropriateness of that documentation style.

I definitely think that it warrants a warning box. This is a huge
practical difference.

Note that I'm talking about a standard thing, which there are
certainly a dozen or more examples of in the docs already. Just grep
for "<warning> </warning>" tags to see the existing warning boxes.

--
Peter Geoghegan