Re: pgsql: Modified files for MERGE - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: pgsql: Modified files for MERGE
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I diagnosed the causal issue as lack of sleep and will try again once
> that is cured.

I noticed in passing that the grammar description wasn't updated in
merge.sgml after I added WITH clause support. I suppose I should have
thought of that, but didn't.

> But thank you for the leeway.

FWIW, I think that a few hours should be standard. After that, it
should be possible for allowances to be made based on extenuating
circumstances. (I don't think that it's necessary to formalize that,
though.)

--
Peter Geoghegan