Re: pgsql: Modified files for MERGE - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: pgsql: Modified files for MERGE
Date
List pgsql-committers

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:06 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

This seems to have turned several animals red:
- https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=thrips&dt=2018-04-02%2020%3A27%3A28
  use of uint, which isn't a portable type.

Right.

- https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=calliphoridae&dt=2018-04-02%2020%3A20%3A01
  looks like copy/read/out/equalfuncs aren't properly filled out

Looks like we missed handling of new MergeAction node in raw_expression_tree_walker

I will send a add-on patch to fix whatever I could spot before the patch was reverted. I see Andres has already started discussion about displaying memory usage which was one other thing I'd spotted while the build farm was red.

Thanks,
Pavan