Re: Doc images are broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Doc images are broken
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 11:21 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Perhaps the word "distorted" was overstating it. The black border
> definitely isn't supposed to be there, though.

Chrome Developer mode shows me the following error when run against
the page in question (which is
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/storage-page-layout.html):

"Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following
Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'
fonts.googleapis.com tagmanager.google.com". Either the
'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash
('sha256-TSlN9iIwid/izE/G6oaDB90xp+keZMu2WTr1Y7Gnrrc='), or a nonce
('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note that hashes
do not apply to event handlers, style attributes and javascript:
navigations unless the 'unsafe-hashes' keyword is present."

I'm no expert, but this definitely seems relevant to me.

--
Peter Geoghegan