Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tim
Subject Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Date
List pgsql-bugs
That is a huge problem, as this is the only computer I have ever
installed postgresql on and that is the file I ran when I installed
it.  Do you have any thoughts on how this can happen?  I am certainly
stumped.One more attempt then it is time to move on and forget this
tool altogether.  Thanx for trying to help figure it out.  Have a
great weekend.

--
Tim Sayre
Kanawha IT Security <http://kitswv.com>